With over forty years of experience working in the painting industry, the Bristol Painting team has worked with many different styles of homes and commercial projects. Owner and founder, Paul Campion, is extremely hands-on with his clients and each project. Paul has experience in all painting services, from simple interior painting to historical complex exterior painting. Having worked throughout Bristol, RI, Newport, RI, the state of Rhode Island, South Carolina, and the United Kingdom, Paul knows how to direct his team and the project to get the job done right, the first time. Paul and his team of experts have worked on everything from historic homes to modern homes, all of different shapes and sizes.
Locally owned and operated, Paul Campion and the Bristol Painting team will help you understand what to expect in terms of painting your home, choosing colors and finishes and getting the best possible final product when finished. The Bristol Painting team is dedicated to offering transparency to make each client feel more comfortable and to help understand the process. Bristol Painting knows that your overall satisfaction is a top priority. With this type of dedication to the client’s satisfaction, as well as the competitive pricing and quality services and products, the Bristol Painting team is the only choice for your next project.
Bristol Painting offers interior and exterior painting services to residential and commercial clients, as well as general carpentry and window replacement and restoration services. The current service area includes Bristol, RI, Newport, RI, and surrounding areas.
Recommended method of painting the exterior of your home
- Pressure wash the surface
- Scrape and sand ” All ” surfaces to be painted.**
- Prime everything
- Caulk all cracks and seams
- Apply 2 finish coats of premium paint
**Sanding everything ensures great adherence for the primer coat.
We provide a 2-year warranty when this method of preparation and premium paints are used.
Recommended method of painting the interior of your home
- Disconnect all electrical plates, door handles, etc.
- Scrape and sand all surfaces
- Patch all cracks and holes and then sand
- Caulk wherever necessary
- Prime all surface
- Apply 2 finish coats
- Reconnect all electrical plates, door handles, etc.
- Clean the room
- Place the furniture back in place
Why you should hire us?
- We always turn up and we are there everyday until your job is completed
- Free Limited warranty for exterior projects when Bristol Painting methods are used
- An itemized estimate so you know exactly what you are paying for
- A customer contract agreement for your peace of mind
- No final payment until the job is completed to your satisfaction
- Only top grade paints used for your home
- We are licensed and insured and provide references with contact numbers of happy clients
- Free estimates
Contact the experts at Bristol Painting today for a quote on your Newport, RI or Bristol, RI area commercial or residential project and discover the Bristol Painting difference for yourself.